As Lawyer or Legal Counsel
you give the best legal advice on a strategic level
Are you our new colleague who provides us with legal advice? Contact Maurits today!Contact opnemen
Are you looking for a job where you can get the most out of your legal knowledge, negotiation skills and your smooth chat?
Apply today! With your expertise en personality you will help HSO achieve their ambition and growth
- Multi-lingual, at least fluent in English and Dutch; preferred also German
- An enthusiastic lawyer with can-do mentality and the willingness to go the extra mile
- A good negotiator, smooth but persistent and likeable
- A master degree (Dutch) law, preferably with a specialization in IP or an equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm + experience in ICT is an extra asset
- Familairity with different international legal regimes (UK, DE, NL, US)
- Multi-Lingual at least fluent in legal English preferred also German and/or Dutch
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Pragmatic, hands-on and proactive
- Motivated by building something new (HSO’s Group legal function)
- Experience with the professional services business model, cloud services, software IP practices, M&A processes
This job suites you (not) !
✓ You like a big challenge and you don’t avoid a difficult discussion
✓ You are eager and accurate
✓ You lift up colleagues with your enthusiasm
❌ You prefer not to be close to your (internal) customers
What is your daily role?
- Advise on contract and commercial customer negotiations (UK, NL, DE, CH and US law);
- Attend and/ or lead contract and commercial negotiations on behalf of HSO;
- Enforce and maintain customer contract masters to be used within HSO;
- Enforce and maintain legal relevant milestones in project/and contract methodologies;
- Enforce and maintain employee/subcontract agreement master in cooperation with Group HR;
- Further develop, formalize and maintain company policies and procedures (e.g. data protection, IP Protection, compliance, ABC);
- Advice/assist with mergers and acquisitions, including transaction documentation for small acquisitions.
Why do you choose HSO?
A job with lots of opportunities to develop yourself, within a company that sees your potential, talents and ambition
Fun and Success
A professional and enjoyable work environment with colleagues who help each other!
An excellent salary and extra's, like a company car, bonus, laptop and mobile phone
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to arrange your own work days.