Take the lead and become our International Product Manager Rental
Meet our HSO Innovation departmentWebsite HSO Innovation
Are you looking for a challenging job in IT? Would you like to make a difference in building innovative Microsoft products for our Rental department? Then this is your job, as an International Product Manager Rental!
HSO Innovation is part of the HSO Group. HSO Innovation develops, maintain and sells worldwide innovative solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 who optimalize the processes with our customers.
- Analytical and have good communication skills;
- A teamplayer and a 100% trusted advisor for our customers and colleagues;
- Accurate and you take responsibility for your work;
- Ambitious, enthusiast and you love working with innovative products and technology;
- Willing to travel once and a while to other countries.
- At least a HBO diploma;
- 5 years of experience in the Rental market;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 F&O;
- A big dose of experience with proces optimalization and IT;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing. Preferably good knowledge of the Dutch and German language.
This job suits you (not)!
✓ You always see opportunities, besides your drive to improve processes where possible.
✓ You are curios and have real interest in the people around you.
✓ You are looking for a job with lots of space to develop, freedom to do your work and a lot of responsibility.
❌ You are pretty pleased with how processes work and would not change a thing.
Your job description
- You are working together with other HSO countries, internal departments and external partners die prioritise all the subjects. With one goal: take care of process optimalization and continuous improvement of our products;
- You make functional designs and discuss them with our team of Developers;
- You create and work out test scenario’s of our products;
- You make and design roadmaps for the bigger subjects;
- You plan and monitor the work of our own development teams;
- You occasionally take part of the pre sales and early stages of the projects;
- You maintain the product documentation.
Development and growth
A job with lots of development opportunities within the organization and a good eye for your skills, talents and ambitions
Fun and Success
A professional and fun work environment with colleagues who help each other. Because without working together and fun, there is nog success!
A good reward
An excellent salary and secundairy terms, like a lease care, laptop, bonus and a mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
Lots of freedom and flexibility to fill your workdays, but especially your own career.