Technical Consultant AX2012
Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
As a Technical Consultant within HSO Company, you will let free all your creativity and technical skills and we will help you narrow your career aspirations by providing a dedicated career path to you.
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO is a Gold Certified partner since 2002 and since 2006 has been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, a prestige reserved for just 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. Within HSO you’ll work with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions.
HSO Global Services
Together with 20+ colleagues in HSO Global Service you will be the entry point for all our clients inquires. You'll work with other HSO teams across the globe to find and deliver the best possible solution while following HSO’s and Microsoft’s best practices, pursuing predictable high-quality results.
- A naturally curious person with a strong self-learning ability and a serious appetite for the latest technologies;
- You have good communication skills and you are creative problem solver;
- Someone who takes ownership and acts as a linking pin between the customers and the involved teams;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- A team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- A pro-active adviser to customers and colleagues who dares to give solicited and unsolicited advice;
- A care taker with an analytical view and a solution-oriented mindset
- A project consultant with lead capabilities and ambition, aimed at making others better and achieving joint successes
- A proven track record as a Technical Consultant, preferably in Microsoft project environments;
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Consultant in a management environment, both on the customer and supplier side;
- Strong command of the English language to be able to communicate well in our international (customer) environment.
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are looking for a job where you can grow as quickly as you want.
✓ You believe in “excelling on the job” and you are not afraid of jumping in at the deep end.
✓ You like to contribute to “the bigger picture”, actively engaging with your colleagues and the company to become a valued member of the winning team.
✓ Customer contact makes you happy and likes to go on a journey of discovery with your customer.
✓ You are flexible and like variety
❌ You prefer a static 9 to 5 job in an office room, preferably with no contact with the customer.
❌ Change and innovation? Rather not…
- Provide service to our customers by solving incidents and providing optimisations.
- Solve complex problems according to the Service Level Agreements;
- Give advice for future process optimizations and new functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 that could be applicable to our customers.
- Always represent HSO Global Services in a professional and positive manner;
- Learn from and together with your team.
What does that mean for you?
You will work with the latest Microsoft products to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation of our customers. You’ll be responsible to design, implement and manage innovative client solutions.
We don’t just want you to join HSO, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.
All level applicants are welcomed!
Even if you don’t have the relevant years of working experience, we can still find a match as we are always looking for all seniority level talents. So please feel free to send your application, we would love to hear from you!
Why should you choose for HSO Global Services?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator, who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues who are ready to help each other. Just because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You'll receive an excellent salary and good benefits, 23 vacation days, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organize your workdays, but especially to shape your own career.