Service Line Director
Take the next step!
If you like variety and thrive on pressure, like to give strategic guidance and direction to the employees, partners and clients and make sure that the company achieves its mission and objectives then this can be a fantastic opportunity for you!
As a Service Line Director within HSO, you will continuously listen, advise, manage and develop the Service Line and make sure it is integrated within the company. Do you see yourself as a strategic and responsible person willing to develop and share a vision with the rest of the team? Then we'd like to meet you.
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO is a Gold Certified partner since 2002 and since 2006 has been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, a prestige reserved for just 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. Within HSO you’ll work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions.
HSO Global Services
Together with 40+ colleagues in HSO Global Services you will be the entry point for all our clients inquires. You'll work with other HSO teams across the globe to find and deliver the best possible solution while following HSO’s and Microsoft’s best practices, pursuing predictable high-quality results.
Service Line Director (HSO Global Services – Macedonia).
Manage and develop the Service Line and make sure it is integrated and supporting HSO. Achieving goals like financial growth, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
General support of Managing Director and generally responsible for start, growth and development of the Point of Deliveries:
- Resource Team – BI
- Resource Team – Azure
- Resource Team – CE
- A person who builds long term, trusting relationships with employees and customers
- Someone who develops and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals, both within HSO and with customers or partners
- Able to develop and share a vision based on own domain expertise and translate this vision into company goals, policies and actions
- Passionate and dedicated about the work, motivating and developing people and ready to go the extra mile
Key position requirements:
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant field or IT industry
- Proven experience in the role of Director or similar position in the IT Industry within a medium to large company
- Demonstrated experience in translating vision and strategy into operational goals and activities
- Proven track record in resourcing and services within IT Industry preferably in the Microsoft environment
- Excellent communication skills both in Macedonian and English language with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization and ability to build long-lasting relationships based on mutual respect and passion for delivering the best possible outcome for all parties involved
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Possess competencies like time-management skills, attention to quality, detail and result oriented, organization sensitivity, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in engaging teams in a collaborative and positive work environment with the ability to influence others and ensure results
What you will do:
- Develop and align the strategy of HSO GS with HSO Group and translate it into a mid-term and a long-term delivery plans
- Budget and report on mid-term and long-term delivery plans
- Setup Point of Deliveries which are domain-oriented resource teams assigned to local HSO teams, or process assigned work
- Responsible for internal alignment, service development and contracting
- Responsible for internal awareness, marketing and company branding
- Manage at least one POD which means the setup, growth, personal development and deliver high quality of services
We don’t just want you to join HSO, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.