Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
In a job as a Modern Workplace Consultant can you let free all your creativity and skills, having the opportunity to work every day with the latest Microsoft technology.
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO is a Gold Certified partner since 2002 and since 2006 has been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, a prestige reserved for just 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. Within HSO you’ll work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions.
HSO Global Services
Together with 20+ colleagues in HSO Global Service you will be the entry point for all our clients inquires. You'll work with other HSO teams across the globe to find and deliver the best possible solution while following HSO’s and Microsoft’s best practices, pursuing predictable high-quality results.
- A naturally curious person with a strong self-learning ability and a serious appetite for the latest technologies;
- You have good communication skills and you are creative problem solver;
- Someone who takes ownership and acts as a linking pin between the customers and the involved teams;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- A team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- A pro-active adviser to customers and colleagues;
- A care taker with an analytical view and a solution-oriented mindset;
- A consultant with lead capabilities and ambition, aimed at making others better and achieving joint successes.
- A proven track record as a Modern Workplace Consultant or a similar role, preferably in Microsoft project environments;
- Demonstrated experience in a consultancy role working with helping customers in implementing modern workplace technologies in their environment;
- Well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools, designing and deploying Microsoft 365 solutions for the clients;
- Strong command of the English language to be able to communicate well in our international (customer) environment.
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are looking for a job where you can grow as quickly as you want.
✓ You believe in “excelling on the job” and you are not afraid of jumping in at the deep end.
✓ You like to contribute to “the bigger picture”, actively engaging with your colleagues and the company to become a valued member of the winning team.
✓ Customer contact makes you happy and likes to go on a journey of discovery with your customer.
✓ You are flexible and like variety.
❌ You prefer a static 9 to 5 job in an office room, preferably with no contact with the customer.
❌ Change and innovation? Rather not…
- Align with business stakeholders reporting, management information and related
- Support and advise the Modern Workplace team;
- Contribute to annual business plan and initiatives described herein;
- Providing functional and adoption expertise on M365 (SharePoint online, Teams);
- Providing technical expertise on M365 (SharePoint online (and migrations), SharePoint
online PNP PowerShell, Exchange Online (and migrations), Teams, Endpoint Management,
Identity, Security and Compliancy, Information Protection or Power Platform).
Reporting, Data management and Analyzes
- Designing and empowering the master data management process;
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata aligned with IT and related processes;
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
Design and implement
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Moden workplace for customers;
- Managing and designing the Microsoft Moden workplace, including high level designs, low
level designs, security and compliancy, migrations and Endpoint Management and align with
colleagues information and related processes;
- Supporting initiatives for quality improvement in services;
- Troubleshooting the customer modern workplace environments;
- Participating in projects and/or services;
- Guiding the testing of solutions and putting them into production by agreement;
- Guiding and putting solutions to production environments;
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic
decisions on new or further development of current systems;
- Evaluating changes and updates to production environments.
Support / training
- Training and supporting end users on the adoption and use of the Modern Workplace;
- Proactive monitoring of usage and monitoring of security;
- Ability to work with stakeholders to discuss opportunities as well as to assess potential risks;
- Ability to analyze existing workplace environments and provide solution recommendations;
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science or
- 3+ years experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing and migrating to Microsoft Modern
- Technical knowledge and experience of at least 5 of the following Modern Workplace areas:
SharePoint online (and migrations), SharePoint online PNP PowerShell, Exchange Online
(and migrations), Teams, Endpoint Management, Identity, Security and Compliancy,
Information Protection or Power Platform;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Azure platform is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with agile working.
What does that mean for you?
You’ll work with the latest Microsoft products to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation of our customers. You’ll be responsible to design, implement and manage innovative client solutions.
We don’t just want you to join HSO, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.
All level applicants are welcomed!
Even if you don’t have the relevant years of working experience, we can still find a match as we are always looking for all seniority level talents. So please feel free to send your application, we would love to hear from you!
Why should you choose for HSO Global Services?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator, who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues who are ready to help each other. Just because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You'll receive an excellent salary and good benefits, 23 vacation days, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organize your workdays, but especially to shape your own career.