CRM Functional Consultant
Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
As a Functional Consultant within HSO Company, you will let free all your creativity and technical skills and we will help you narrow your career aspirations by providing a dedicated career path to you.
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO is a Gold Certified partner since 2002 and since 2006 has been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, a prestige reserved for just 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. Within HSO you’ll work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions.
HSO Global Services
Together with 20+ colleagues in HSO Global Service you will be the entry point for all our clients inquires. You'll work with other HSO teams across the globe to find and deliver the best possible solution while following HSO’s and Microsoft’s best practices, pursuing predictable high-quality results.
- A naturally curious person with a strong self-learning ability and a serious appetite for the latest technologies;
- You have good communication skills and you are creative problem solver;
- Someone who takes ownership and acts as a linking pin between the customers and the involved teams;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- A team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- A pro-active adviser to customers and colleagues who dares to give solicited and unsolicited advice;
- A care taker with an analytical view and a solution-oriented mindset
- A project consultant with lead capabilities and ambition, aimed at making others better and achieving joint successes
- Solid experience on Dynamics CRM 2013 & 2015 both Online and On-Premise. Any experience of v 4.0 or CRM 2011 would be an advantage;
- Acted as a functional lead in Dynamics CRM projects;
- Good understanding of implementation methodologies;
- Proficient at Business Requirement Analysis
- Practical knowledge of Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configuration and customization
- Experience of data and application integration to and from Dynamics CRM is considered as advantage
- Knowledge of data migration options and processes is considered as advantage
- Knowledge of other technologies which are complementary to the core Dynamics CRM solution is considered as advantage
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are looking for a job where you can grow as quickly as you want.
✓ You believe in “excelling on the job” and you are not afraid of jumping in at the deep end.
✓ You like to contribute to “the bigger picture”, actively engaging with your colleagues and the company to become a valued member of the winning team.
✓ Customer contact makes you happy and likes to go on a journey of discovery with your customer.
✓ You are flexible and like variety
❌ You prefer a static 9 to 5 job in an office room, preferably with no contact with the customer.
❌ Change and innovation? Rather not…
Purpose of the role
To deliver application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customers, prospective customers and operational process as required. To work in all areas of project lifecycle from RFP through implementation and support, including project management support; with responsibility for solution, design, delivery, deployment and post go-live support.
- To provide consultancy across a diverse range of Dynamics CRM projects giving input to the whole implementation life cycle
- Communicate with clients in order to analyze business processes, perform fit gap analysis, develop design specifications, clarify customer requirements and determine the scope of required solution
- Be the main point of contact for the development team from initial briefing through the completed solution
- Lead and participate in internal and customer testing of the completed solution
- Deliver training to key users as part of an implementation
- Working with Project managers to ensure activities are kept within budget/time constraints and delivered to agreed quality guidelines
- Manage customer expectations regarding the solution whilst ensuring the maximum use of the software
- To provide 2nd level assistance to the support team in the evaluation and resolution of Dynamics CRM issues of a functional nature
- To work closely with the CRM Team Leader, Solution Lead, Project Managers and the Development Team
- To work closely with HSO Dynamics CRM Customers, to build relationships and provide a professional service at all times
- Participate in pre-sales activities as requested
- To perform additional tasks that may be assigned from time to time as instructed and agreed by the CRM Team Leader and that are considered within your remit skills
- Ensure timely completion of internal process and requirements as per the Company Handbook and perform tasks compliant with Company’s Quality standards
- Represent HSO in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Respect health and safety policy, and other requirements related to equipment and data protection
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Team player
- Willing to grow and to contribute to the continued success of HSO
- Experience of data and application integration to and from Dynamics CRM;
- Knowledge of data migration options and processes;
- Knowledge of other technologies that are complementary to the core Dynamics CRM solution.
What does that mean for you?
You will work with the latest Microsoft products to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation of our customers. You’ll be responsible to design, implement and manage innovative client solutions.
We don’t just want you to join HSO, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.
All level applicants are welcomed!
Even if you don’t have the relevant years of working experience, we can still find a match as we are always looking for all seniority level talents. So please feel free to send your application, we would love to hear from you!
Why should you choose for HSO Global Services?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator, who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues who are ready to help each other. Just because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You'll receive an excellent salary and good benefits, 23 vacation days, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organize your workdays, but especially to shape your own career.