Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
As a Microsoft Azure Consultant, you advise our customers on their Microsoft Architecture. You take into account the Microsoft vision and best practices. You inspire and visualize. You guarantee the content quality of the solution and work closely with the customer and lead consultant so that implementation choices match the design.
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO is a Gold Certified partner since 2002 and since 2006 has been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, a prestige reserved for just 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide. Within HSO you’ll work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions.
HSO Global Services
Together with 20+ colleagues in HSO Global Service you will be the entry point for all our clients inquires. You'll work with other HSO teams across the globe to find and deliver the best possible solution while following HSO’s and Microsoft’s best practices, pursuing predictable high-quality results.
- Someone with a passion for Microsoft technology and you can advise excellently;
- Someone who thinks and works agile;
- Independent and integrates smoothly into a team;
- Focused on good cooperation with colleagues;
- Conceptually strong and can organize and structure;
- Quickly understand and understand the challenges your customers face;
- Curious and you share knowledge and new insights with colleagues;
- Eager to learn and wants to develop yourself continuously;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages are a big plus;
- You have good communication skills and you are a creative problem solver;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- You are a team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- You are willing to take an extra challenge to work for international businesses all over the world.
- At least a few years of experience in the role of architect for infrastructure and solutions with a focus on Microsoft technology;
- Proven knowledge of Azure Solutions; Identity, Security, infrastructure, deployment, migration, integration;
- A broad ICT knowledge;
- The ability to challenge yourself;
- Strong command of the English language to be able to communicate well in our international (customer) environment.
- Microsoft Azure certification is a must;
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are passionate about Microsoft cloud technology;
✓ You are known for your curiosity and genuine interest in the other person, whether that is your customer or your colleague;
✓ You are looking for a job with a lot of room to grow, freedom and above all with your own responsibility;
✓ You like to take on challenges, discussions and complex issues!
❌ You find certainties too exciting along the way
❌ Conceptual thinking is not your thing
- Act as a technical authority for Microsoft Azure;
- Work alongside the architecture team to identify, develop and promote Microsoft Azure solutions with customers, owning the ongoing solutions portfolio;
- Technically manage the lifecycle of Microsoft Azure focused solutions;
- Provide a technical governance overlay for active projects;
- Work alongside the business strategy team, supporting the development of the business-wide solutions and services strategy;
- Provide mentoring to Technical Consultants and Systems Engineers;
- Act as the design authority for a programmed of inter-related projects;
- Lead with qualification of designs and opportunities;
- Lead and present at customer opportunities and workshop sessions;
- Host customer strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective;
- Lead and contribute to Statement of Works and Invitations to Tender;
- Maintain a high level of industry awareness through training and self-development; keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies.
Experience and qualifications
The candidate requires both knowledge and experience in an on-premises environment with:
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Science or comparable education;
- Hardware (CPU, Memory, Storage);
- Networking (LAN, firewalls, switches, TCP/IP);
- Windows Operating System (updates, antivirus);
- Active Directory ;
- Remote Desktop Services;
- Backup and Restore;
- PowerShell scripting;
- It would be great if the candidate has experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS services. This means experience with setting up and maintaining Azure based infrastructures with virtual networks, virtual servers, virtual storage, Azure active directory, Azure monitoring, etc.
What does that mean for you?
You work with Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, Dynamics 365 and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design, implement and manage innovative cloud solutions for our customers.
We don’t just want you to join HSO, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.
All level applicants are welcomed!
Even if you don’t have the relevant years of working experience, we can still find a match as we are always looking for all seniority level talents. So please feel free to send your application, we would love to hear from you!
Why should you choose for HSO Global Services?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator, who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues who are ready to help each other. Just because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You'll receive an excellent salary and good benefits, 23 vacation days, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organize your workdays, but especially to shape your own career.