Why work for HSO International?
At HSO International, we love complex projects and we take on the guiding role that the customer needs. We understand that a global implementation program requires a different approach than a local project. Issues in the field of architecture and technology are often much more complex. Take for example a company with a turnover of more than one billion and offices, factories, distribution centres and shops all over the world. How does a company deal with its processes, supply chain, master data, security and the exchange of information?
Working at HSO International means working in a dynamic environment on challenging assignments, for customers driving international businesses, with operating, manufacturing, sourcing, R&D and sales locations worldwide.
We have many different languages and a great deal of Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge in house to help customers as best as we can. All program managers, consultants, architects and developers bring their experience, expertise plus their own local and international network with him of her, with which we can strengthen the team if necessary.
Why do they work for HSO International?
Focus on quality rather than growth
We are growing fast. But rapid developments in cloud technology place high demands on our service levels, being a Microsoft Solution Integrator. That is why we choose to focus on quality rather than growth. If this sounds interesting then ask yourself these ten questions:
- Are you up for this challenge?
- Are you looking for a challenging job in an international environment?
- Are you flexible and willing to travel?
- Are you ambitious and eager to learn?
- Are you fluent in English, both spoken and written?
- Do you have good communication skills and are you creative in solving problems?
- Do you have strong analytical skills and are you proactive?
- Are you customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently?
- Are you a team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations?
- Do you have a passion for Microsoft technology?
HSO International has a lot to offer
With a multinational footprint, HSO International is rapidly expanding. We are proud of and place great efforts in upholding our superb level of service to customers who operate globally. It’s a brilliant time to get involved. HSO has offices around the world: Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, France, United States and Asia, all connected by the HSO International team operating out of Amsterdam.
What does that mean for you?
We don’t just want you to join HSO International, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us.We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.
What can you expect?
- Working on client challenges in an international environment with the best experts out in the field;
- Working in an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- Good company benefits;
- Training opportunities.