International Senior Program Manager
Founded in 1989, HSO specialises in implementing, integrating, optimising and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office 365 with a focus on multinational enterprises in industries such as Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing and Services (Construction, O&G, Professional Services, Field Service, Equipment Rental).
Leading Microsoft Partner
HSO belongs to the elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, restricted to the top 1% of all Microsoft partners worldwide, and has delivered successful implementations in almost every country in the world. Today the business employs c. 1.000 professionals and maintains a worldwide presence with locations in Europe, North America and Asia.
In response to the need for multinational customers to ensure control and consistency in the rollout of their projects, HSO has established an international business unit - HSO International – a team of 100+ which acts as a link between the local HSO country offices, the HSO Alliance partners and customers to minimise risk and to ensure an efficient and consistent approach to multinational projects. (N.B. HSO uses its Excellerate methodology in combination with its Gartner-recommended Kernel-Rollout approach to ensure that simultaneous multi-country projects can be managed with minimal risk, increased efficiency, and predictable results).
Global Managed Services
In addition to the rollout of international implementations HSO International also offers global support and maintenance services aimed to proactively support the Microsoft business applications of internationally operating companies. HSO service desk employees are now available to support clients 24/7 across different time zones.
Why should you choose for HSO International?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator, who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues who are ready to help each other. Just because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You receive an excellent salary (fixed and variable) and good benefits, such as a lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organize your workdays, but especially to shape your own career.
The Program Manager Role
In order to capitalise on the opportunities presented by both existing and new international clients HSO is looking to hire Program Managers within the HSO International team, who will be tasked with executing world-class programme delivery, building deeper and closer client relationships and growing revenues through targeted business / account development with HSO’s largest international clients.
In this role, the Program Managers will be predominately managing or supporting international technology transformation programmes with Microsoft Dynamics solutions, with a secondary focus on identifying and realising new business opportunities within the client base. He/she will be expected to work closely with the Microsoft Dynamics teams in the local country entities.
There are 3 core elements to the role:
1.) Delivering for HSO International clients
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of high-quality Microsoft Dynamics (365 / AX / CRM / Office 365) technology transformation projects for international clients, either as discrete engagements or as part of larger technology programmes
- Provide advice on enterprise solutions and work with enterprise clients to optimise their business and information processes and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics functionality and technology
- Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Microsoft Dynamics in relation to enterprise and customer operating models, service delivery, mobility and process execution
2.) Developing new business with accounts
- Build relationships across all key stakeholders within allocated client accounts
- Support the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations
- Support the development of tailored market relevant Microsoft Dynamics offerings for international clients.
- Expand the Microsoft Dynamics footprint and create opportunities with international clients by working closely with other Senior Managers, Directors and Executives across the business
3.) Developing practice & capabilities
- Support the growth of the Microsoft Dynamics practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
- Support the wider Technology Consulting practice through practice development efforts, proposition creation and individual & team training.
- Help junior team members to develop through mentoring and monitoring in the role of a project and/or Performance Manager
We are seeking talented individuals with experience of large-scale, international Microsoft Dynamics implementations. This is a high-profile role within the team, with a focus on client delivery whilst supporting business development / sales origination.
- Smart / intellectually curious
- A natural team player with proven abilities to manage international teams
- Culturally aware and able to operate across many diverse geographies
- Creative problem-solving ability whilst working in ambiguous situations
- Strong communication skills both internally and with clients
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- High degree of personal motivation, ability to self-manage whilst being professional and personable
- Ability to bridge between HSO Microsoft Dynamics solutions teams and client issues
- Deep functional knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and / or Customer Relationship Management processes and / or other key business enterprise applications.
- Ideally, possess one or more certifications in relation to configuration or pre-sales of the AX or CRM Dynamics applications.
- Possess a detailed working knowledge of how Enterprise and/or Customer services are delivered at the process level
- Ideally hold at least one Programme / Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, MoR, MoP, 3PO, APMP etc.)
- An ability to talk to clients on current technology issues and understand market direction
- Degree educated or a professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACMA etc. preferred
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We are seeking a candidate that has experience of:
- Delivering Microsoft Dynamics (or other enterprise / customer focused technology) deployments, preferably with direct experience of D365, AX or CE/CRM system design, build and deployment
- Possessing configuration and/or project manager expertise of enterprise software deployments
- Delivering large Microsoft Dynamics projects, either to in-house or external customers, across an end-to-end project lifecycle
- Managing cross-functional teams
- Working with senior level client stakeholders, handling difficult conversations and resolving issues
- Co-ordinating multi-faceted activities and deadlines, anticipating challenges, difficulties and pressure points
The willingness and ability to travel internationally (c.3 days per week) is essential for the role.
Also, able and willing to spend at least a day a month in our International office in Amsterdam to build those essential internal relationships.