International Pre Sales Solution Architect for Microsoft Platform of Business Applications
Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take a next step in your career path!
As a Pre Sales Solution Architect, you will be in charge of your own career and personal development with the support of our organization, working side by side with the customers, making a difference. Just in a few weeks’ time you will be ready to step into the exciting world of IT consultancy and business processes, supported by the newest Microsoft solutions.
Leading Microsoft Partner
You work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design, implement and manage innovative cloud solutions of our customers.
Together with your sales/engagement collegues and 100+ colleagues at HSO International you are a front runner and first (pre-sales) touchpoint with regards to global implementation and transformation projects supported by Dynamics 365 applications.
- You are a commercial sensitive person with consulting skills who will reach to full potential in complex, international, and multi level sales cases;
- You are ambitious and eager to learn and stay in sync with Microsoft cloud evolutions in business applications and technology;
- You absorb and embrace new technology;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages such as French, German, Spanish and Italian are a big plus;
- You have good communication skills and you are creative in solving problems;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented regardless the persons level or role, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- You are a team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- You are willing to take an extra challenge to work and travel for international projects all over the world.
- University degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Economics, Business Administration, Production Engineering and Management, Management, Computer Science, Information Science or a comparable education;
- At least 4 to 5 years of pre sales consulting experience – Microsoft Dynamics 365FO, CE or earlier versions of Dynamics AX preferably as well as a ‘creative mind’ using surrounding Microsoft technology to apply in digital transformation projects;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are looking for a job where you can grow as quickly as you want.
✓ You believe in “excelling on the job” and you are not afraid of jumping in at the deep end.
✓ You like to contribute to “the bigger picture”, actively engaging with your colleagues and the company to become a valued member of the winning team.
❌ You prefer a static 9 to 5 job in an office room, preferably with no contact with the customer.
- Deliver high quality, convincing, and trusted business and software application advice to clients during pre sales phases;
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions;
- At least meet, but rather exceed, customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behavior in order to outperform competition;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Always represent HSO International in a professional and positive manner;
What does that mean for you?
You work with Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, Dynamics 365 and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design innovative cloud solutions for our customers.
We don’t just want you to join HSO International, we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done, but of where you can go and what you can do in the future.