Senior Power Platform Developer
HSO India works with a purpose to be a Microsoft Global Solution integrator and aims to become Best Place to Work concentrating on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. With recent acquisitions and expansion at HSO, HSO India will be focusing on aggressive hiring and building a great team to achieve our business targets. With a mission to provide world class service to our clients and astounding quality, we motivate our team to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
As a Senior Power Platform Developer you will be responsible for
- Design, implement and maintain the products based on Microsoft Power platform technologies for the end user.
- Able to understand business requirement and suggest the best possible solution from MS power platform toolkit.
- Need to write the design document and develop the solution. It will require to move the changes to different environments (between dev, test and prod).
- Should be aware of the application lifecycle management and should keep pace with fast changes which are released in this technology.
- The work will involve integrating the other Microsoft or third party systems.
- Should be able to engage with client independently and mentor / train junior developers.
- Should have 6 – 10 years of experience in development of Power apps (Both model driven and canvas) ,development of power platform portal
- Strong knowledge of power automate
- Experience with DataVerse (CDS) and related integrations.
- Knowledge of development of Power Virtual agent, Power BI , basic knowledge of Azure components
- Knowledge of licensing of Power platform components
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE / CRM development, working on SSRS reports will be an additional advantage
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O system, Visual studio, Power Fx and version control systems will be an additional advantage
What HSO India is for you?
Our ambition is to help grow your career along with the organization “We believe in growing together.” We’d love to have you a part of the team, not just based on where you’ve been and what you have done, but where you can go and what you can do in the future. Working with a great flexibility of multiple locations, good company benefits and great training opportunities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send your resume to: