Senior Azure Developer
HSO India works with a purpose to be a Microsoft Global Solution integrator and aims to become Best Place to Work concentrating on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. With recent acquisitions and expansion at HSO, HSO India will be focusing on aggressive hiring and building a great team to achieve our business targets. With a mission to provide world class service to our clients and astounding quality, we motivate our team to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
As a Senior Azure Developer you will be responsible for:
- Deliver high quality engagements around Azure solution areas, technologies, and products in
diverse client environments.
- Diagnose and correct performance problems in order to customize and serve the client’s
- Execute the build, unit test and deployment of full lifecycle solutions.
- Debug various application components through Microsoft VS. Develop Azure web applications
to leverage Azure App Services and ASP.NET MVC Web Sites.
- Develop Azure functions for integrating transaction and file-based batch systems
- Leverage custom Azure Web Services (JSON) and Azure Service Bus for integration with other Cloud and On-Premise systems.
- Write scripts to automate builds and deployments for VSTS.
- Work with various Azure components such as Service Bus, Message Queues, Redis Cache, and IOT Hub
- Use application-oriented design principles, design patterns, and micro-service architectures
- Implement SOLID principles, design patterns and OOP concepts using TDD and Agile
- Work on relational or conical data structures for persisted storage (SQL Server, Azure SQL,
- Implement Inheritance and Encapsulation programming techniques. Work on design patterns: Factory, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Observer and Strategy
- Develop REST (Web API) and JSON (WCF) services
- Build applications using Service Fabric
- Use PowerShell scripting; Fundamental frameworks including Unity, and Entity; HTML/CSS and
cross browser compliant websites and responsive UI framework such as Bootstrap.
- Should have 5-8 years of experience in Azure development, Logic Apps, Azure functions, Azure service bus, Azure storage, Odata, JSON, deployments, DevOps, CI/CD, .Net C#
- Experience in ASP.NET, Dynamics 365. will be an additional advantage
What HSO India is for you?
Our ambition is to help grow your career along with the organization “We believe in growing together.” We’d love to have you a part of the team, not just based on where you’ve been and what you have done, but where you can go and what you can do in the future. Working with a great flexibility of multiple locations, good company benefits and great training opportunities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send your resume to: