Service Delivery Manager
HSO are a leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold partner who were founded in 1987 specialising in sectors such as Retail, Rental, Manufacturing, Professional Services and Local Government. With a head count of over 280 employees in the UK, winning multiple awards such as 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Best Tech company 2021 and Top 3 Large Companies to work for 2021 our reputation in the Dynamics Market is higher than ever.
Prioritising customer satisfaction, our expertise and pragmatic approach to each customer’s business needs enable us to provide a 100% reference-able solution, supported by award winning 24-hour support. Our recruitment moto has always been – ‘We don’t want good people to just join us, we want them to stay with us’. Ensuring our employees are challenged, supported and engaged in our wider family is key to our continued success – we have a designated Learning and Development Team who are continuously offering the best training on the market, combined with an Engagement Team who are creative in ways we can have social activities virtually. From online chess tournaments, to coffee mornings, to Netflix and book clubs, virtual singing classes, online yoga – the list is endless!
The Delivery Manager will provide constant direction over the activities of HSO Managed Services, concerning the customer environment for which HSO Managed Services bears responsibility. The Delivery Manager will serve as a central point of contact within the HSO organisation.
The Delivery Manager will ensure the Customer receives the Services detailed in their SLA and these are reported consistently with performance regularly reviewed. They will provide continuity and quality in the initiation, direction and implementation of changes to the customer’s managed environment, ensuring agreed procedures and deliverables are fulfilled. They will also be responsible for good coordination and communication, setting priorities, decision-making and validation concerning the changes to the managed environment. Effective information sharing with the stakeholders is critical whilst also ensuring to contribute to a consistently satisfied customer as the end-result.
- For Customers with ‘Advanced’ support agreements that all elements are delivered
- Assist with Support Agreement Renewals – information correctly held on BNext and invoicing
- Assist with new Support Agreements – modifying contract agreements etc
- For a subset of Managed Services Customers understand the Support Agreement
- Ensure delivery of all elements of the Support Agreement
- To include monthly reports and monthly review meetings
- Consolidating the status of all calls
- Sharing and discussing their status and priority with the customer, via Monthly Service Reports
- Ensuring selected calls are followed up in good time
- Scoping and planning of changes with the customer
- Bearing responsibility for budgeting and scheduling changes with HSO
- Monitoring progress during the development/building and testing of changes by HSO
- In consultation with the customer, planning and monitoring the delivery of releases and changes
- Compiling release plans and ensuring release notes are provided
- Managing the delivery of Small Projects and Optimisations
- Ensure changes are delivered on time and within budget
- Escalate and commercial issues/overrun to Service Manager or Client Engagement Manager
- Ensure invoicing is completed on time and is accurate
- Maintaining the procedures to be used
- Regular evaluation and coordination with the customer
- Proven track record of /project delivery /Service delivery background
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good customer influencing skills and history of success with customers
- Understanding of current technology trends and products
- Experience of business change management not just technology implementations
- Practical experience of defining, implementing and operating pragmatic governance arrangements (i.e. not textbook processes)
- Good commercial acumen and supplier management experience (business cases, contract reviews/negotiations, etc,)
- Excellent communication skills including written, on the telephone and face to face
- Customer-centric – able to operate/influence at senior board level.
- Confident with customers and able to manage their expectations commercially
- Organised, detailed and able to translate contract SLA’s and customer requirements into working documentation
- Cultural fit with HSO– articulate, knowledgeable and credible but with a relaxed, inclusive and non-confrontational style.
- Flexibility – happy to turn hand to any tasks/do what’s needed.
- Big picture thinking – ability to step away from the detail and direct (and allow other to progress/deliver specifics on their behalf) but support the team (at a micro level) if/when required.
- Facilitation – consensus-building approach with the ability to quickly and effectively assimilate, structure and present back options and ideas to varied set of stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ambitious for personal development, to take personal ownership and to contribute to the continued success of HSO
Manchester Office with occasional travel to customer site / Microsoft HQ in Reading / London