HSO are a leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold partner who were founded in 1987 specialising in sectors such as Retail, Rental, Manufacturing, Professional Services and Local Government. With a head count of over 280 employees in the UK, winning multiple awards such as 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Best Tech company 2021 and Top 3 Large Companies to work for 2021 our reputation in the Dynamics Market is higher than ever.
Prioritising customer satisfaction, our expertise and pragmatic approach to each customer’s business needs enable us to provide a 100% reference-able solution, supported by award winning 24-hour support. Our recruitment moto has always been – ‘We don’t want good people to just join us, we want them to stay with us’. Ensuring our employees are challenged, supported and engaged in our wider family is key to our continued success – we have a designated Learning and Development Team who are continuously offering the best training on the market, combined with an Engagement Team who are creative in ways we can have social activities virtually. From online chess tournaments, to coffee mornings, to Netflix and book clubs, virtual singing classes, online yoga – the list is endless!
A part/fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) working alongside the Project Operations teams to drive business reporting, resource utilisation, operational profitability and reporting business KPI’s also support a range of finance functions.
This is a business partner role to drive project profitability and utilisation across the business, using existing tools and data as well as developing new reporting, cadence and driving accountability. To ensure the effective and efficient processing of project related management reporting information to all levels of operational management.
Working in conjunction with HSO Group to provide local systems knowledge expertise and to further extend the range of time reporting system functions and management KPI reporting used to inform operations management, such as Project Services Contribution and Performance Utilisation measures across the business.
- Support and challenge the strategic and financial priorities, and to support the decisions that deliver financial performance.
- Coordinate the preparation of business forecasts and financials that are transparent and reliable.
- Enhance internal processes, to help expedite month-end processing, allowing more time for innovative, insightful and thought-provoking value-add analysis.
- To support maintaining a holistic business focus on Project Financial Performance, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow (short-term and long-term).
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of time booking systems, hours, utilisations, revenues and costs
- Support the operations teams in fully utilizing the day-to-day systems functions and capabilities.
- Maintain and evaluate accuracy and relevance of core finance related data in support of the PMO team.
- Work with the wider business to provide and improve timely and meaningful Management Information.
- Work with both senior finance and non-financial stakeholders on improvements to the overall costings process/system
- Have strong data manipulation, reconciliation, and analysis skills (including Power BI, strong excel skills – V Lookups, Pivot Tables)